[Pvc-nfbco] Agenda for Saturday April 5th

Nicholas Thomas sourceamnesia at mindless.com
Thu Apr 3 22:48:42 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,
This is Nick, I just wanted to let you all know that we are having our monthly meeting of the Poudre Valley Chapter This Saturday. I apologize that I did not get this out sooner, but life has taken some complicated turns lately.
Attached is the agenda, and aI hope to see you all there
Sincerely
Nick Thomas
Presidentof the National Federation of the Blind Poudre Valley Chapter