[Pvc-nfbco] This weekend's Agenda

Nicholas Thomas sourceamnesia at mindless.com
Wed Feb 5 22:36:47 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone, Please excuse the lack of an attachment, but This weekend agenda is written below. We'll have to pull this one off, rain or shine due to my schedule. Hope to see everyone there! President Nick The Poudre Valley Chapter of the NFB of Colorado Date: Saturday, Feb 8, 2014 Time: 12:30-2:30 PM Location: Old Chicago's Pizza Call To Order 12:30 Members in attendance Motion to approve minutes from last month's meeting $5 due? 12:40 Recap of January's meeting. 12:50 A day at the Capital - what to expect and members attending (prisident) 1:00 Committee Discussions (Board) 1:10 Advertising 1:45 Fundraising 2:15 Open Forum 2:30 Meeting Adjourned