[Pvc-nfbco] Notes from 2/8 Meeting

JJ Aragon mistyluna at fastmail.fm
Fri Feb 14 19:36:24 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,
  Hope you are all having a happy Valentine's Day!
  In my last act as Poudre Valley secretary, I attach the notes from our
  February 8 meeting. Please read these carefully, as we have made a
  couple of changes to our chapter's structure and also had some
  terrific ideas on the table.
  Updates! Brian Collins is excited to perform for our benefit concert!
  The dates we picked are on days that he normally performs, but since
  they are so far out, he thinks he might be able to work it out. Still,
  he would prefer an afternoon time, like 3 PM.
  I hope you are all well!
Best,
JJ
...Addicted to the written word...