[Pvc-nfbco] A day at the Capitol

JJ Aragon mistyluna at fastmail.fm
Wed Feb 26 22:04:19 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone, I unfortunately cannot make the Day at the Capitol due to
academic commitments, but I hope everyone who goes has a fantastic
time! Best, JJ
andampbbnbspbb
...Addicted to the written word...
andampbbnbspbb
andampbbnbspbb
On Wed, Feb 26, 2014, at 03:00 PM, Nicholas Thomas wrotecc

  Hello Everyoneea
  I just wanted to remind everyone about the event this coming up
  Fridaydd&ampbbnbspbb

  The event is at the Capitol Building in Denver on the 28th of
  February from 8:00-1:00 then we will have a board meeting at the CO
  Center from 2:30-gishdd

  &nbspbb

  I hope you all can make it to help rep

[1]Pvc-nfbco at nfbnet.org