[Pvc-nfbco] Elections

Patricia Cavallaro dunne56 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 19:28:23 UTC 2014

Nick,
I will be there on Saturday.
Tricia

On Monday, July 28, 2014 1:17 PM, Nicholas Thomas via Pvc-nfbco <pvc-nfbco at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello Everyone!

It's that time.  This Saturday, August 2nd (can you believe it's already here?) we will be holding elections for our NFB Poudre Valley Chapter board positions.  This will take place at the usual time (12:30-2:30) and will take place at the usual place (Old Chicago,Downtown Fort Collins - 147 S. College ave.)  Even if you are not running for a board position, we would still love to see you there and have the oppertunity to vote for the future positions of the National Federation of the Blind - Poudre Valley Chapter.

Hope to see you all there!

Nick Thomas
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Pvc-nfbco:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/pvc-nfbco_nfbnet.org/dunne56%40yahoo.com