[Pvc-nfbco] Let's show Poudre Valley how the NFB PVC Rocks!

Jessica Beecham via Pvc-nfbco pvc-nfbco at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 19:26:52 UTC 2014

Nick

I look forward to seeing everyone at the concert.  I am going to be out of town on Saturday so I will be unable to assist with running the elections.  I am wondering if the chapter might consider pushing the elections back until August (National Convention is first weekend of July).  I would be happy to hear what everyone thinks.

Best Wishes

Jess

Sent from my iPhone