[Pvc-nfbco] Benefit concert

Nicholas Thomas sourceamnesia at mindless.com
Fri Mar 14 18:18:24 UTC 2014

Brian told me a while ago that he was excited about doing the aggie, but Scoo is with the Aggie. I think the aggie will bring in more revenue, but if Brian is willing to do both, I so no reason why not to.

Have you contacted him to make sure the date is ok? Ooh, and when you talk to him, could you ask him to contact that other band and see if they are still willing? I can't remember their name.

THanks
Nick