[Pvc-nfbco] An Idea From Taylor

JJ Aragon mistyluna at fastmail.fm
Fri Apr 17 00:11:17 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,
  Taylor asked me to pass this along. Please see the message below.
Best,
JJ
I wanted to let you and the group know that I am on the Disability
Advisory Commission and  that they want our NFB group to maybe come and
do a presentation about what the organization is and  what we do as a
group the meeting is on the second Monday of the month in the evening.
If we want  to do a little presentation about the group I can let the
person know that we are interested.
Could you maybe forward this part of the email to Alison so she is aware
of this. We don't have to  present a whole lot because I know that we
want to have our shirts in.
Just a thought that we could do for now to get our name out since we
don't have our Braille shirts  yet.
Let me know your thoughts on this idea.
Taylor
...Addicted to the written word...