[Pvc-nfbco] January Meeting Minutes

Kevin Utter kvutter at frii.com
Sat Jan 31 18:18:40 UTC 2015

Hi List:

This is Alison, but my e-mail is not working at the moment so I have had to borrow someone else's. Attached are the meeting minutes from our January meeting.

We have decided to have our February meeting at the Back Porch, 101 East Lincoln Avenue. It will be at the usual time, and if you get there and they don't recognise a reservation for the NFB, ask for one under my own name.

Hope to see you there,

Alison

--

"And stars don't care what you wish, and magic don't make things better, and no one doesn't get burned who sticks their hand in a fire."
- Terry Pratchett, 'Witches Abroad'.