[Pvc-nfbco] February Meeting Minutes

Alison Utter autter at frii.com
Mon Mar 2 16:53:18 UTC 2015

Hi List:

Here are the meeting minutes from our February meeting.

We are still discussing possible fundraisers to run for the chapter,
including working with the New West Fest and running raffles. Those will be
discussed at the next meeting.

The meeting time has changed, as well. Meetings will now be held from 11:30
to 1:30, on the same Saturdays. Again, we will be at the Back Porch.

See you there,

Alison

--

"And stars don't care what you wish, and magic don't make things better, and
no one doesn't get burned who sticks their hand in a fire."

- Terry Pratchett, 'Witches Abroad'.

---