[Quietcars] Regression testing 2010 Prius

michael townsend mrtownsend at optonline.net
Sat Jul 25 09:12:24 UTC 2009

This accident avoid=ance system is being advertised on e of the MB sport
utes.  I think that it is the ML350 that systems seat belts, rolls up
windows, applies brakes etc.  Thanks for your most interesting posts, Bob.
I have ridden in a Camry and a Ford Escape, which I believe to be an awful
car for a passenger with a guide dog and there is NO room in there at all
and a terribly high entry step in back.  Tight seating and inefficient
interior planning, you know.

But, whatever the case may be, hybrids are here to stay, whether they be a
stopgap to energy efficient cars in this country or not.  You have done a
great job in keeping us informed and, whether this is a plausible vehicle
for the future matters little here.  It's successful, safe and we're all
working on a commitment to finding a solution for safety for all pedestrians
blind or not.  Thanks again, my friend.