[Quietcars] Regression testing 2010 Prius

michael townsend mrtownsend at optonline.net
Sun Jul 26 12:00:28 UTC 2009

Bad expenditures have been the conversation for a while, with the wars in
the Gulf region, to unaccounted funding missing from the fiasco at
Halliburton, to Enron, and other bailouts.

Your points are well taken, however, being as familiar with the automobile
as I am and as much as I would like to drive, I don't think that a blind
driver is the bet of ideas. We'd successfully have to compete with those
who've put on makeup, talked on their cellular phones, who have read a paper
or book, smacked the kids, looked for something in their purse or brief
cases, and possibly could have joined those who'd done all of those while
driving blind.

I'm reminded of the Al Puccino movie where he drives a rented Ferrari.
Funny bit.

Give me an engine with four or five gears on the floor and loud pipes any
day.

However, until that wish comes true, I'll try and walk safely with my Seeing
eye dog, hoping that those who use and abuse technology won't cramp my
style.  Plus, I'll keep the weight off.

Thanks, Mary Ellen.