[Quietcars] Preliminary 2007 Accident Analysis

Robert Wilson bwilson4web at hotmail.com
Sun May 17 17:08:46 UTC 2009

Hi Michael,
. . .

> Thanks, Bob, for these, and if anything else is available, both from the
> safety aspect and the news front, I am sure that you and others on list will
> endeavor to bring them forward.

New information comes in fits and spurts. I found out about the pedestrian safety features about a week ago and the 2007 pedestrian accident analysis is just 48 hours old. So it made sense to include both in my note. This is data that may take a while to show up in the media but is relevant to the issue.
Bob Wilson