[Quietcars] Electric Plug-ins? How soon can we see them and inwhatquantity?

michael townsend mrtownsend at optonline.net
Thu Nov 19 06:57:49 UTC 2009

Pertaining to all of the car types below.

And while I think that the legislation and concern about hybrids is a great
thing, we may be missing the boat entirely when we limit ourselves to this
rather than exploration of the quieter cars, which encompasses the whole of
the quiet cars, meaning electric, hybrids of all types whether they be
gasoline or diesel, quieter cars with Muzzled or choked off exhaust systems
and engines, etc.  Thanks, Deb.

Mike T