[Quietcars] Pass info along.

michael townsend mrtownsend at optonline.net
Mon Apr 5 20:08:00 UTC 2010

My friends.

I received a note from someone on the GDUI list that stated an article about
a new law passed in New Jersey regarding pedestri8an safety was circulated
with my contact info on it.  I am not disturbed that someone felt the
compulsion to circulate the article, as this is what I hoped what occur, but
that they were not diligent in stripping headers and footers from the
article.  I try and do this with each article I send to any list as well as
citing any resources from which an article was gotten.  In the future,
please take care of housekeeping before you circulate things from anyone,
please.

Thanks.

Mike T in NJ.

"I am accustomed to hearing malicious falsehoods about myself...but I think
I have
a right to resent, to object to, libelous statements about my dog."
-Franklin D. Roosevelt
Mike Townsend and Seeing Eye dog Brent
Dunellen, New Jersey  08812
emails:  mrtownsend at optonline.net;