[Quietcars] Blind challenge?

michael townsend mrtownsend at optonline.net
Wed Apr 28 12:26:35 UTC 2010

What is this post of the race for independence about?  And, what does this
have to do with this list other than being sanctioned by the NFB.  I have
seen articles about people outfitting cars with navigation devices and noise
emitting devices that allow one to "drive" in quotes at certain speeds in
"set up" venues.  I may wish to add this at some point to my FB account but
I want to learn more about the "challenge".

Any help or suggestions as to where I could go to read about such would be
appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

"I am accustomed to hearing malicious falsehoods about myself...but I think
I have
a right to resent, to object to, libelous statements about my dog."
-Franklin D. Roosevelt
Mike Townsend and Seeing Eye dog Brent
Dunellen, New Jersey  08812
emails:  mrtownsend at optonline.net;