[Quietcars] Westwood, NJ police keeping city clean and safe.

michael townsend mrtownsend at optonline.net
Sun Aug 29 00:33:29 UTC 2010

As you say, Bob, the hybrid is not for everyone and every application.
Someone who drives two or three thousand miles per year wouldn't be wise to
buy a hybrid, because it would never pay off  the more you drive, the more
it makes sense to go green with diesel or hybrids, or even a turboed
vehicle.  As shown in the article, the city in New Jersey saves quite a bit
of fuel, but then, we have to change how we live and work and play as well.