[Quietcars] Message on Quiet Car Legislation

Dewey Bradley dewey.bradley at att.net
Wed Dec 1 19:48:10 UTC 2010

We have allot of blind people that can see good enough to tell when a car is
there, They will think that because they can see it, then everyone else
should, They will tell you that the bus driver shouldn't call out the stops,
just because they can see when to pull the cord.
So we have the same thing with the cars.
Allot of people think that we can fix the problem by putting in talking walk
lights so that we can't hear any traffic, not just the quiet ones.