[Quietcars] Toyota admits Prius had brake design

michael townsend mrtownsend at optonline.net
Thu Feb 4 20:22:39 UTC 2010

Thanks for this, Bob.  It's welcoming news when someone as yourself takes it
upon themselves to replicate conditions and to verify what is bounced off of
us in the media.  Years back, during the heyday of Chrysler and Ford's
recalls, the media was less zealous than they are now, and internet look ups
weren't widely available, nor were quickly found data bases.
I appreciate your efforts.

Mike T