[Quietcars] NFB article you should read.

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 05:23:31 UTC 2010

Hi. This is a great message Mike. I don't say much on here because I tend to
get myself in to trouble. But... You hit on a lot of the issues. And I agree
with you and Chuck.
thanks
bb
Brett Boyer
Production / Program Director
KZBR 97.1 FM
Alamosa Colorado
www.kzbr971.com
Morning show. Comedy Block. Rockin Hits 24 / 7