[Quietcars] Off Topic: Chevrolet Volt Track test.

michael townsend mrtownsend at optonline.net
Sat Nov 20 01:17:42 UTC 2010

You will hear the sound of the new Chevrolet Volt being slung around a test
track only as the tires squeal during braking and turns; I thought that I
heard the gasoline motor assist the electric propulsion faintly, but it is
quiet.  In the many reports I've read thus far, nothing has been said about
consumer protection with regard to noise emitting devices.  We'll keep
looking.

Mike T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqhL8BhbHFc

"I am accustomed to hearing malicious falsehoods about myself...but I think
I have
a right to resent, to object to, libelous statements about my dog."
-Franklin D. Roosevelt
Mike Townsend and Seeing Eye dog Brent
Dunellen, New Jersey  08812
emails:  mrtownsend at optonline.net;