[Quietcars] letter to Consumer Reports

michael townsend mrtownsend at optonline.net
Sat Nov 20 12:58:21 UTC 2010

My concern Ken is that there has been NO mention of beeps, chirps and
squawks as have been noted that the Nissan Leaf exhibits.  Maybe there are,
but none of the articles I've read or the youb8ubes I've viewed points this
out,  I could be way off base here, but if there are any consumer warning
aids on this vehicle, I would surely love to know about them.