[Quietcars] Quiet vehicle warning sounds

michael townsend mrtownsend at optonline.net
Sat Dec 17 16:52:01 UTC 2011

Mark, as you found, much of the stuff is proprietary, and other things are
not yet in place.   It is far easier to pass a law than to implement it, and
we are far from this at present.

There are no new sins; the old ones just get more publicity.

Mike Townsend and Seeing Eye dog Brent
Dunellen, New Jersey  08812
emails:  mrtownsend at optonline.net
         michael.townsend54 at gmail.com