[Quietcars] Blind driving.

michael townsend mrtownsend at optonline.net
Thu Feb 24 17:45:23 UTC 2011

I've done this in parking lots and on roads with people steering, as some
folks know, but this is for real with Google GPS and other enhancements.
Don't think that I wanta drive a Ford Escape, though!  Iw.  May be
ungrateful but give me a stick with a nice growling engine.
FYI
Blind Driving
Yolanda Vazquez shows us how technology is helping blind people do something
that was once thought impossible -- drive a car.
FYI <http://www.mpt.org/motorweek/fyi.shtml>

"I am accustomed to hearing malicious falsehoods about myself...but I think
I have
a right to resent, to object to, libelous statements about my dog."
-Franklin D. Roosevelt
Mike Townsend and Seeing Eye dog Brent
Dunellen, New Jersey  08812
emails:  mrtownsend at optonline.net;