[Quietcars] Quieter cars youtube points out a lot that hasn't beendiscussed.

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Wed Jul 13 00:16:47 UTC 2011

I've noticed that proposed sounds tend to seem a bit strange and futuristic
when we hear them in simulated situations, but out on the street they seem
much more like cars.  It may have to do with outdoor conditions, the
openness combined with assorted background sounds that we don't get through
a recording.