[Quietcars] Department of Energy Finalizes $50Million LoanforVehicle Production Group

Dewey Bradley dewey.bradley at att.net
Sat Mar 12 23:04:02 UTC 2011

get your facts right
I don't just worship someone just because the media tells me to do so, just
because the TV tells you something does not make it true.
You librals are bankrupting this country
He is spending money we don't have.
And so you don't want to hear about, do you libral
Pull your head out of the sand and look around you