[Quietcars] Quiet vehicle warning sounds

michael townsend mrtownsend at optonline.net
Sun Nov 20 20:57:22 UTC 2011

Did you open the link and look at the various systems talked about or in
place, and what are your feelings about those and the truthfulness of
manufacturers as to how they are going tot try and meet the challenges.

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree
with them.
-- President George Bush

Mike Townsend and Seeing Eye dog Brent
Dunellen, New Jersey  08812