[Quietcars] Quiet vehicle warning sounds

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 22:14:42 UTC 2011

Mr. Wilson,

I have several reports that I have downloaded from the NHTSA website and I
haven't finished reading all of them yet, however I don't think I have the
third report you mentioned. Would you happen to have the URL for the third
report? Also, do you know ware I can find any technical information about
the construction and implementation of these synthetic sound sources?

Thanks,

Mark