[Quietcars] Quiet vehicle warning sounds

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 03:29:59 UTC 2011

Thank you for your help in researching this. I have been a follower of this
list for a couple of years now, but I think this is the first time I posted
anything. I wish I had an opportunity to stop in at the quiet cars meeting
last year at convention, but for some reason or other I wasn't able to. Got
to love national convention, it's an absolute zoo at times.