[Quietcars] FW: The ship hasn't gone down yet I guess

Terrie Terlau tterlau at aph.org
Thu Mar 24 12:29:23 UTC 2016

From: Julie Chapman
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2016 8:26 AM
Subject: RE: The ship hasn't gone down yet I guess

The morning works best for me.  The earlier the better.  Please just let me know if one of your are unable to make it that day so I don't waste a trip in.  You can call or text me on my cell phone as early as 5:00 a.m. that morning 396-1913.  Does anybody know ahead of time if they are unable to make it that day?

Thanks,
Julie