[rehab] IRI Survey

David B Andrews David.B.Andrews at state.mn.us
Mon Apr 20 19:04:19 UTC 2009

David Andrews
Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave. W., #240
St. Paul, MN  55114-1840
(651) 642-0513  Office
(612) 730-7931  Cell
(651) 649-5927  Fax

>>> "Carl Suter" <carlsuter at rehabnetwork.org> 4/14/2009 4:27 PM >>>
Below please note a survey concerning the IRI process. We are grateful
Jeanie Miller for undertaking this effort.

IRI Survey

The purpose of this IRI survey is to get an overview of the familiarity
of
VR professionals with the Institute on Rehabilitation Issues(IRI). In
order
to get a broad view of how VR agencies use the IRI, we would like to
get
feedback from all levels of leadership in the organization: state
director,
senior staff in program planning, senior staff in human resource
development/training, all frontline managers, and anyone else in the
organization that you believe has something to add. To this end, I
request
that you forward the survey to the appropriate members of your staff.
The
survey is available at the following links through April 30 2009.

 <http://www.uacurrents.org/surveys/irisurvey.htm>
http://www.uacurrents.org/surveys/irisurvey.htm or

  <http://currents.iri09.sgizmo.com> http://currents.iri09.sgizmo.com

Thank you for your assistance as we work to make this resource even
more
useful for professionals in VR.

Jeanne Miller, M. A.

Carl Suter