[rehab] New Member

Christopher Wright chriswright80 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 03:12:23 UTC 2009

Hello Merisa,
I am a Transitional VRC for the Texas Division of Blind Services in Austin
Texas.  I just recently graduated from the M.S. VRC program at the
University of Wisconsin Stout in northern Wisconsin.  I have only been in
Austin for a couple of months but am enjoying the new change so far.  I lost
my sight a few years ago so am getting used to that change as well, however,
have found that this field is fantastic and there a lot of supports that are
available.  If you have any questions for your education or any thing else
just post and I'm sure you'll find someone who can help.  Take care and if
you need anything from me just drop me a line,
Chris