[rehab] Accessible Digital Recorders

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 23 15:14:02 UTC 2009

hi,

it's not wholesale.
wholesale is difficult for an individual.
i mean saving a nice chunk of change by searching online for the lowest
price when you know what you want without going over the edge.

six months ago i went over the edge and ordered five ipod nano 16s and was
going to use them for door prises for a state convention or sell chances and
raise money for the state but they were 40 bucks each after shipping from
some place in china and they turned out to be semi functional knock offs
that would not speak the menus.
i did not have to pay for them and cancelled the account.
Bryan Schulz