[rehab] jobs of interest to all three lists

Lansaw,Jane Jane.Lansaw at dars.state.tx.us
Thu Jul 30 20:26:04 UTC 2009

Hi folks, Sorry if you are on all three lists but Criss Cole has several openings.  The Manager 3 position is still open.  In essence, this is like a deputy or assistant director of the center.  We now have an opening for an O. & M. as well.  Then a third position in management that I don't know much about.  There are two more positions listed at this link but I think they are in the parent organization.  Check it out.  We really want to get some good structured discoverists applying for these jobs.    See the link below.

Jane Lansaw

https://rm.accesshr.hhsc.state.tx.us/ENG/careerportal/default.cfm?szUniqueCareerPortalID=fbc767e0-795a-412f-8897-431b08f314e8