[rehab] Research study on blind people's experiences with race

David B Andrews David.B.Andrews at state.mn.us
Fri Jun 5 20:49:53 UTC 2009

She isn't on the list, so you will have to e-mail her or call her to
ask.

Dave

David Andrews
Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave. W., #240
St. Paul, MN  55114-1840
(651) 642-0513  Office
(612) 730-7931  Cell
(651) 649-5927  Fax

>>> "Lansaw,Jane" <Jane.Lansaw at dars.state.tx.us> 6/5/2009 3:31 PM >>>
Sorry, I'm not totally blind but I used to get into a lot of trouble
because I couldn't tell race.  Will that work?  I was so glad when I
grew up and learned it didn't have to matter.  That Ozark, redneck
lifestyle was a lot of unnecessary work to maintain.

Jane Lansaw