[rehab] convention tours

Lansaw,Jane Jane.Lansaw at dars.state.tx.us
Tue Jun 9 18:23:30 UTC 2009

Hi folks,
                I'm getting ready for convention and have been going through back Braille Monitor issues to find tour information.  I found the affiliate president's info on restaurants and theatres but haven't seen any tour information.   Does anyone out there know if the affiliate is planning any tours for July 9?    I know convention is technically over then but thought it might still be considered a tour day if the affiliate wanted to plan any.  Maybe some of the Michigan rehab folks will know.

Thanks

Jane Lansaw