[rehab] convention tours

Lansaw,Jane Jane.Lansaw at dars.state.tx.us
Tue Jun 9 19:58:34 UTC 2009

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: rehab-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:rehab-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of David B Andrews
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 2:54 PM
To: Rehabilitation Counselor Mailing List
Subject: Re: [rehab] convention tours

The answer is no, becaused of shortened convention they are not doing
tours.

Dave

David Andrews
Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave. W., #240
St. Paul, MN  55114-1840
(651) 642-0513  Office
(612) 730-7931  Cell
(651) 649-5927  Fax

>>> "Lansaw,Jane" <Jane.Lansaw at dars.state.tx.us> 6/9/2009 1:23 PM >>>
Hi folks,
                I'm getting ready for convention and have been going
through back Braille Monitor issues to find tour information.  I found
the affiliate president's info on restaurants and theatres but haven't
seen any tour information.   Does anyone out there know if the affiliate
is planning any tours for July 9?    I know convention is technically
over then but thought it might still be considered a tour day if the
affiliate wanted to plan any.  Maybe some of the Michigan rehab folks
will know.

Thanks

Jane Lansaw
rehab: