[rehab] Job Developers/Job Coaches?

Donna Walker Donna.Walker at arkansas.gov
Mon Jun 15 17:01:25 UTC 2009

Good Morning All-

Arkansas is going to utilize a portion of our ARRA funds to locate 5 Job Developers and 5 Job Coaches throughout the state.  However, neither of these job titles are currently available from the state Office of Personnel Management and not currently in their data base.  I have been working on developing drafts for each but thought that if someone else out there is using either title you might have a job description that I can work from and save a lot of time.  So, if you do and would not mind sharing with us-I would certainly appreciate it.

Donna Walker, DSB Field Services Administrator
501-682-0326 OR: 800-960-9270
E-mail: donna.walker at arkansas.gov<mailto:donna.walker at arkansas.gov>