[rehab] Break out sessions

Edward Bell ebell at latech.edu
Wed Mar 18 13:22:25 UTC 2009

Hello,

We are currently seeking ideas for topics and speakers for the break out sessions that will be held during the eight annual rehab conference in Detroit.

The afternoon will be broken into four concurrent sessions that will last approximately 1 to 1.5 hours in length. There will be two sets of concurrent sessions, approximately 2:00--3:30 and 3:30--5:00.

I do not have a formal structure for requests, but invite anyone to contact me off list if you have a specific topic and/or speaker that you would like to see present during the conference. I need these submissions no later than April 15.

Thank you,

Eddie
ebell at latech.edu

Edward C. Bell, Ph.D., CRC, NOMC
Director, Professional Development and Research
Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
210 Woodard Hall
PO Box 3158