[rehab] Newsletters

Husseini, Sahar sahar.husseini at nebraska.gov
Wed Nov 4 16:28:08 UTC 2009

Hi,

Would that help her though as the one who would be putting the newsletter together?  I suggested that she write it without columns in Word and then transfer it to columns.  I have never actually done it, but I saved newsletters I'd gotten into text before.  I think I stole that idea of writing it normally and then transferring it to columns from Jane.  Thanks Jane.  *grin*

Sahar Husseini, CVRCB, MSW

Orientation Counselor

(402) 471-8144