[rehab] Fwd: Looking to buy MPower

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 17 18:04:09 UTC 2009

Dave,

I have a mostly dead one on its way home from New Zealand since I could not
afford the repairs.  It would cost a little under 43000 for them to repair
it, only a handful of dollars less than it would cost to trade it in for a
shiny new one of the same model.

There's a possibility that the OCB will pay for repairs within the next 6
months or so; or maybe not...

The Braille display needs replacing, as does the dot 3 key and the far left
thumb key.

I have no idea what kind of offer to make you!  What do you think?

Tami Smith-Kinney