[rehab] Possible New List

Kelsey Thompson Kelsey.Thompson at chicagolighthouse.org
Wed Oct 14 15:10:33 UTC 2009

Hi Connie,
Count me in!

Kelsey

What's Ning?
Visit our official Youth Transition Program networking Web site at
tclyouth.ning.com.

Kelsey Thompson, M.S., C.R.C.
Intake | Scholarship Program | Youth Transition Services
The Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
1850 W. Roosevelt Road | Chicago, IL  60608
Web: www.thechicagolighthouse.org
Phone: 312-666-1331 ext. 3089
Fax: 312-243-8539