[rehab] National Federation of the Blind Applauds Partnership Between K-NFB Reading Technology and Baker & Taylor

The BlindTechs Network info at theblindtechsnetwork.com
Thu Oct 15 22:39:58 UTC 2009

Greetings sir.

Simple  answer. Because I pay taxes, and the NFB gets money from the federal
government which in turn are collected from my taxes, which then pays for
the NFB's doings, which then comes to this email list.

Is how I find myself to be on this list.

And oh yeh, its better than being on an ACB list isn't it?

Gabe Vega
CEO
The BlindTechs Network
A Devision of Commtech LLC