[rehab] Introduction

Haro, Juan, CFB Juan.Haro at state.nm.us
Fri Feb 5 18:29:15 UTC 2010

Congratulations, Jim.  I wish you success in your new endeavor.  It is
awesome to see a fellow Federationist running a state voc rehab program.
I, as well as many of us here, look forward to seeing the positive
change that will occur as the result of your appointment.

Juan F. Haro, M.A., NOMCT
Deputy Director
Commission for the Blind
408 N. White Sands Blvd.