[rehab] Braille Coins Still Available

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Mon Mar 15 15:02:46 UTC 2010

Since you are all in rehabilitation and would be interested, I wanted to
send a quick note to let you know that Louis Braille Commemorative Coins are
still available through the NFB of Minnesota for $34 for the uncirculated in
easy open capsule and $42 for the proof, plus $8 shipping and handling.  To
order, first e-mail me at ddavis at blindinc.org and tell me what you want so I
can hold them for you.  Then send a check, made out to "NFB of Minnesota" to
Dick Davis, NFB of Minnesota, 100 E. 22nd St., Minneapolis, MN 55404-2514.
We cannot take credit cards, but we will take personal checks.