[rehab] Fw: Vacancies

Edward Bell ebell at latech.edu
Mon Apr 25 20:57:22 UTC 2011

Dear NOMC/Rehab folks,

Following are three job listings for positions at the New Mexico Commission
for the Blind training center in Alamogordo. This is a good center, that
with the right person, can return to being a great center. Carlos Servan,
Don Burns, Eric Woods, and I all graduated from here, so it can't be too
bad.

I know that they are hiring for a cane travel, home ec and/or braille
instructor, as well as a dormatory supervisor. If you want more information
beyond what is listed here, please contact Adelmo Vigil directly at:
  Adelmo.Vigil at state.nm.us

- 64126, generic health educator, ID 25413,
https://sharehcm.state.nm.us/psc/nmhp89/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&Action=A&JobOpeningId=25413&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1

- 64127, generic health educator, ID 25415,
https://sharehcm.state.nm.us/psc/nmhp89/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&Action=A&JobOpeningId=25415&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1

- 64128, health educator, dorm supervisor, ID 25430,
https://sharehcm.state.nm.us/psc/nmhp89/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&Action=A&JobOpeningId=25430&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1