[rehab] mobility as a Career

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Tue Apr 26 15:22:48 UTC 2011

Hi Tami,
We have three NOMC certified instructors working at BLIND, Inc.  We'd love
to have you come here.  If you want to do that, we will work with your state
agency to bring it about.  We can get around any agency arguments.  I am a
former state director so I know what is truth and what is a lie.  I am sure
Colorado and Louisiana would help you too, if you wanted to go there.