[rehab] NOMC question

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 28 02:45:50 UTC 2011

RJ,

By context, Dick may have been thinking of me, since what he said is true of
me.

I've been interested in your discussion on behalf of your friend who wants
to be an O&M instructor.  Since it was my jumping in on your discussion
about that which now has me preparing to contact Dick about going to Blind,
Inc. or one of the other Centers at last, I may be the source of the
confusion.

Or I may be the one who is confused.  Just thought I'd muddy the waters in
case it helped. /grin/

Best wishes to your friend in her pursuit of an O&M career, and best wishes
for me for some real, in-depth, expert O&M instruction.  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney