[rehab] Structured discovery

Edward Bell ebell at latech.edu
Thu Apr 28 18:11:36 UTC 2011

RJ,

I think she did get the point. Although your document is fairly accurate,
Dr. Nyman (as well as a number of others) have already written more accurate
and complete descriptions about Structured Discovery. This is to say that
your work will be far more powerful and effective if you properly reference
and cite those works that have already been written rather than trying to
reinvent the wheel yourself.

Edward C. Bell, Ph.D., CRC, NOMC

REGISTER TO TAKE THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION IN LITERARY BRAILLE (NCLB) Exam
http://www.nbpcb.org/pages/announcements.php

Get your T-Shirt to promote Independence for the Blind
http://www.gemini-rt.com/?page_id=37

Director, Professional Development and Research
Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
210 Woodard Hall
PO Box 3158
Ruston LA  71272
Office: 318.257.4554
Fax: 318.257.2259 (Fax)
Skype: edwardbell2010
ebell at latech.edu
www.latech.edu/instituteonblindness
"I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's
brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and
died in cotton fields and sweatshops."
-- Stephen Jay Gould