[rehab] Medicaid Payments for O&M Services

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 16:09:25 UTC 2011

who's cause? and why aren't you conviced. can we get a solid arguement written out. I just keep seeing emails stating that it isn't a good idea but no one is saying why its not a good idea.
Gabe Vega
(Phone voice and SMS: 623) 565-9357
Check out the centralized location for all my Social Networks
http://thebt.net